Canadian Gamer
Welcome to Canadian Gamer Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Canadian Gamer
Welcome to Canadian Gamer Forums!
Canadian Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you've played too much _______, When________....

+3
Tricks
Shadows
The Dark Templar
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Empty Re: You know you've played too much _______, When________....

Post  PatriotsSuck Fri May 15, 2009 5:46 pm

just because u have an xbox 360 u can't do that man your being a xbox 3-shitty fanboy by sending a threat to remove my account but you know that your too gay to admit it. ps:by the way, did i say i was a fanboy in my statement? just think for 2 minutes.
PatriotsSuck
PatriotsSuck
Noob
Noob

Signature : Patriots Suck Big Tampons
Experience (EXP) : 22
Reputation (REP) : 0

Character sheet
Experience:
You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character name: Tom Brady The Douche

Back to top Go down

You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Empty Re: You know you've played too much _______, When________....

Post  Onorie Fri May 15, 2009 6:12 pm

PatriotsSuck wrote:just because u have an xbox 360 u can't do that man your being a xbox 3-shitty fanboy by sending a threat to remove my account but you know that your too gay to admit it. ps:by the way, did i say i was a fanboy in my statement? just think for 2 minutes.

I'd be a fanboy if I'd be bashing Sony and the PS3, but no, YOU'RE bashing the 360 with sexual and sexual orientation comments. PS: By the way, threatening to ban someone for flaming and inapropriate comments does not me a fanboy, that makes me a good admin.

PPS: Learn to spell dumbass.

EDIT FROM TALLGUY777:::

I personally think that you're not a good admin caus i think your too up tight and worry too much...
I might as well just say that "PatriotsSucks" is really the one who's looking to be a good admin.

MY DEFENITION OF A GOOD ADMIN : a really defenetive personality person who is chill and dosent post comments to make it seem as if everyone is his ennemy to reply to. ... I dont think of any of them fit you admin dude. Razz[/font]

Last edited by tallguy777 on Mon May 18, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I just coudn't let a PS3 defender just get trash talked by an so-called admin)
Onorie
Onorie
Admin
Admin

Signature : Onorie, Keeper of Cheese Whiz, and PWNER of cats.
Experience (EXP) : 99
Reputation (REP) : 8
Location : In the Shire, kicking and/or burning hobbits. Maybe kicking burning hobbits. :P

Character sheet
Experience:
You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Character name: Onorie

http://canadiangamer.crystalblog.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriotsSuck Fri May 15, 2009 9:46 pm

yeah a good admin how many people you have. Your a good admin because there only 15 people or so that are users and that u all know. You gotta think before you say something.
PatriotsSuck
PatriotsSuck
Noob
Noob

Character sheet
Experience:
You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Onorie Sat May 16, 2009 10:18 am

PatriotsSuck wrote:yeah a good admin how many people you have. Your a good admin because there only 15 people or so that are users and that u all know. You gotta think before you say something.

If your website is so good, then post a link, you shouldn't be ashamed. Oh, and, same to you: Think before you say something.
Onorie
Onorie
Admin
Admin

Signature : Onorie, Keeper of Cheese Whiz, and PWNER of cats.
Experience (EXP) : 99
Reputation (REP) : 8
Location : In the Shire, kicking and/or burning hobbits. Maybe kicking burning hobbits. :P

Character sheet
Experience:
You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Character name: Onorie

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriotsSuck Sat May 16, 2009 1:17 pm

u don't make sense u have good ratings because u know everybody on the site. and why would i be ashamed of posting my link if it's has more people and its more active than your website ps: if you were a good admin you would of send me private messages and not carry this conversation on the topic
PatriotsSuck
PatriotsSuck
Noob
Noob

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  captain whoop ass Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:35 pm

You know you've played too much RPGs when you hear a level up chime in your head acomplishing everyday tasks

you know you've played too much pokémon when A)You give your cat candy hoping it will evolve into a tiger
B)you put insect repelant on yourself and walk with confidence for 100 steps

You know you've played too much Dig Dug when you bring a bicicle pump in a cave for protection

by the way, whats up with the forum? it's been over 2 weeks the last update. Sad
and this months calendar hasn't even been done!
captain whoop ass
captain whoop ass
Noob
Noob

Experience (EXP) : 52
Reputation (REP) : 1

Character sheet
Experience:
Character name:

Back to top Go down

You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Empty hehe it seems they're going down...

Post  tallguy777 Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:55 am

lolz it seems that the forums are gonna hit rock bottom soon. This is the kind of thing that happens. They start slowing down the updates since theres no new peoples who join and there not dedicated to hosting the forums so they're just gonna give up on the forums and forget about it. I know caus normally you shoudnt start forums until you're done with school caus teens can't host forums 24\7 or at least give updates caus theres never gonna be enough ads. On the other hand, if you have a game forums for a private server then ads are no problem caus of the free ad sites for those games
tallguy777
tallguy777

Signature : I'm not really an active admin o_0 (BUT I SEE EVERYTHING)
Experience (EXP) : 139

Character sheet
Experience:
Character name: tallguy

Back to top Go down

You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Empty Worry not young padewan

Post  The Dark Templar Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:54 pm

The forum isn't going down, i've been busy lately but im sure I can find time to update and do stuff.

--Your Friendly Admin The Dark Templar
The Dark Templar
The Dark Templar
Admin
Admin

Signature : Keyboard unpluged, press F1 to continue.
Experience (EXP) : 397
Reputation (REP) : 6

Character sheet
Experience:
Character name: The Dark Templar

Back to top Go down

You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Empty ooooookkk...

Post  tallguy777 Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:58 am

all right... we'll just see. I'm not with or against it so i'll just stand by and see that an amount of pplz are inactive for a couple of weeks o.o hmm... we'll just see Razz
tallguy777
tallguy777

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Empty Peoples are going inactive because...

Post  The Dark Templar Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Peoples are going inactive because we can't get enough peoples on this forum, If Every one brings a friend, then that friend brings a friend this could grow in a huge community!

--The Dark Templar
The Dark Templar
The Dark Templar
Admin
Admin

Signature : Keyboard unpluged, press F1 to continue.
Experience (EXP) : 397
Reputation (REP) : 6

Character sheet
Experience:
Character name: The Dark Templar

Back to top Go down

You know you've played too much _______, When________.... - Page 2 Empty lol

Post  tallguy777 Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:25 pm

lolz ok then.

I'm sorry but I personally think that a forum is only good if it's related to files or gaming or a very specific style of doing stuff etc.
I was thrilled of making a forum b4 but now I see it just as a bragging right and I don't brag.

BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

PS. I'm unsubscribing to the forums caus they're annoying meh in teh inbox Razz srryy
tallguy777
tallguy777

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum